DegreeWorks Account Request

Degree Works is an academic planning tool intended for current students and academic advisors and select staff members who have a legitimate educational interest in the student’s academic record as authorized by FERPA.  All requests for access to Degree Works are contingent upon registrar approval.

Former students in need of an unofficial transcript can click here or can request to have an official transcript sent via email by clicking here.

Rollins staff members who need access to student FERPA permissions should use the Display CLA/Display Holt FERPA Information links located in MyRollins.

Questions regarding Degree Works access should be directed to the Registrar (

Request Access


Service ID: 24088
Fri 11/3/17 11:50 AM
Mon 3/11/24 12:51 PM